Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tim Kelly/Crystal Clark: Dimmunization, Dehumanization, Dumbing Down and Depopulation

 Another must listen interview from Tim Kelly's Interesting Times Podcast

More then two hours long, covering a whole lot of territory.

This is the first I've heard of Crystal Clark and in some ways she reminded me of myself.
I haven't had the time to read her article yet... but I will. The interview has certainly made her article a must read in my mind. The article discussed is embedded below for your, and mine, convenience. Her website is also included, linked & highlighted.

 Crystal Clark joins the show to discuss her article: "Globalist Reality Revisionism & the Four Directives: Dimmunization, Dehumanization, Dumbing-Down Depopulation."

This essay seeks to expose globalist Reality Revisionism and the Four Directives in conjunction with the future genocidal consequences of their furtherance based on current trends.

“Reality revisions are agenda-driven and thereby fictitious narratives carefully scripted to revise an entire global reality in order to meet or fulfill that agenda. These are major, major paradigm shifts of generational proportions that summarily pre and re-define the future victor and victimhood status of billions. These shifts aren’t meant to change the perception and therefore direction of reality for a day, week, or months, but permanently.” — The Roles of Social Engineering and Perception Management in Reality Revisionism
 etc.,

We talk about psychopathy, elite pedophilia, eugenics, psychological warfare, full spectrum dominance and the agenda of the criminal globalist elite. Crystal is a writer, researcher and host of Drowning-in-Absurdity, a website dedicated to analyzing the machinations of the psychopathic elite.

14 comments:

  1. james@winterpatriot- this is one interview I would love your input on- the article is extensive and I haven't checked through it all yet- but hope to have more time this week end

    Crytal recommended a documentary- day in the life of a psycopath something like that?- going to try to watch that also

    if you get some time- let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the full documentary here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0Z41TUSFg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing about psychopathy though. Its Depends on ones perspective that they could be viewed as the normal ones. For example look into Nihilism by Nietzsche. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_Friedrich_Nietzsche#Nihilism_and_God_is_dead , And probably good to know Nietzsche tried to find counter arguments against it without God and he couldn't find an answer for it. Basically No god means no reason to hold back the dirty play.

      Delete
    2. Kaz: your right I do think it comes down to perspective- where as psychopaths (elites) do believe they are Gods- that is quite evident in the behaviours engaged in-

      However, since most people are not and suffer because of the predation of the psychopaths- they can't be considered normal to a healthy society-
      in my opinion

      Delete
    3. But most people are never engaged in an internal turmoil. Most people expect that fellow humans won't con them. Most people expect that the pains and loves they share are similar with others. Most people like to look the world in groups of people in stead of individuals. I mean I can go on. And whether that's an healthy society or not depends on perspective. The few people who found themselves in internal turmoil due to consecutive traumas/betrayals, because of their exceptions and trusts were way off. When they are in this state, this is were their Quality decides how to move forward and from this psychopaths can emerge. imo

      Delete
    4. Hi Kaz you make many good points- your right that most people expect others won't con them, but, eventually people learn that some do.

      I'm a graduate of the school of very hard knocks so I get where you are coming from.

      May I ask did you listen at all?

      Delete
    5. The link you posted yes, the 2 hours long radiocast, not yet

      Delete
    6. Now I have listened to it, And I agree to a lot of stuff what they said, but these are stuff which I knew and predicted a few years ago and crashed me into the realization to a few things. People who don't want to be saved can't be saved. People who don't want to improve can't improve. People who don't want to be free cannot be free. People are empty beneath the layers they wear in society. People do not appreciate a different opinion, because they don't want to bother. The era of kings and queens may be over, but it doesn't mean that people became free men/women. Which bring me to what a writer once said "Frank Herbert": The errors made by leaders are increased by proportion of people who follow without question. And leaders doesn't necessarily only mean president of a nation imo.

      With all this in mind, I changed my approach, and try to understand the underlying cultures of people, before I continue with anything.

      Delete
    7. Hi Kaz:

      "The errors made by leaders are increased by proportion of people who follow without question"

      I like that one!

      "People who don't want to be saved can't be saved. People who don't want to improve can't improve."

      Agreed again

      "People who don't want to be free cannot be free."

      yes and no. imo- People have to realize they are not really free and then they can choose to continue their servitude or work towards their own freedom

      thank you :)

      Delete
    8. ^^ you too for all the effort you put in the blog

      Delete
  3. I am only 25 minutes in and I'm deeply impressed, have subscribed to Crystal's web site, have and will re-post this kind of stuff (including this link), and want to thank you, Penny, for making me aware of this. The theory comes as no surprise to me, but I sure am glad that I can point to people who express it so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ed(itor) did she express herself so very well!
      I was impressed also- It's a long interview so it does require some time commitment, but well worth it in my opinion. I haven't subscribed as of yet and am still trying to get through the article they were discussing including making time to watch the videos- but I will :)
      Glad you enjoyed it as well

      Delete

  4. “Vaccines are very much like computer viruses.”

    http://www.thesullenbell.com/2015/05/12/alarumed/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup wreaking havoc on the entire system- I'll have a peek- thanks

      Delete

TROLLS &SPAM WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT HESITATION
KEEP IT RELEVANT. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS